1. Personal Information.
- Contact Information that allows us to contact or communicate with you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, or telephone numbers.
- Relationship Information that helps us understand your interests, including information and products and services that are of interest to you.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with MedForce, including inquiries and how you use the MedForce website, products and services.
- Financial Account Information, such as your credit card or social security number, as needed to process payments and provide reimbursement services.
- Geo-location Information as may be transmitted to us by your smart phone or other electronic devices.
- Job Applicant Information, to process your job applications, such as your Contact Information, resume, birthdate, previous work experience, education, transcripts, drivers’ license information, social security number or other identification number and information relating to references.
2. How Personal Information is Collected and Used.
Most of our Sites do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our Sites without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide us with Personal Information. In these cases, if you choose to withhold any Personal Information requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the Sites or for us to respond to your inquiry.
Our policy is to not sell, rent, lease, provide or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated entities unless specifically described herein or in any other terms that may apply to your use of a particular Site. We may collect and use Personal Information for MedForce’s business purposes, such as:
- To provide you with general information about our products and services or to respond to your requests for information about our products, programs and services;
- If you have a business or professional relationship with MedForce or its customers, for any purpose related to the business relationship;
- If you have a business or professional relationship with MedForce, to develop our business relationship;
- To provide our products, services and programs including management of client accounts;
- To provide marketing communications and offers for our products, services and programs;
- To provide educational information, including offers for educational products, services and programs;
- To provide information about additional products, services or programs which we think may be of interest to you;
- To determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or programs;
- If you apply for a job, to consider you for employment;
- To comply with federal, state and other regulatory reporting requirements in the performance of our business, as required by law;
- To anonymize data so that it is no longer Personal Information;
- For other everyday business purposes such as payment processing and financial account management, administering products, services and programs, contract management, product development, website administration, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, corporate governance and legal compliance and reporting.
- To communicate with you for other purposes which are evident from the circumstances or about which we inform you at the time we collect Personal Information from you.
We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information to any MedForce affiliates, operational services providers or another Third Party we engage for MedForce’s business purposes, such as administering, operating, configuring site design, maintaining and providing internal support for our Sites and Content on the Sites.
3. How Non-Personal Information Is Collected and Used.
When you access or visit any of our Sites, we and our operational service provider and others who host our Sites may collect certain Non-personal information by automated means using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons. The automated applications may recognize, collect and/or transmit information that is associated with you or your device. These various technologies may recognize, collect and/or transmit information about your visits to our Sites, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the Internet or web domain that referred you, the type of operating system and browser you are using, the date and time of your visit, data relating to activities on our Sites (e.g., so-called “clickstream” data) and other technological attributes about your visit to the Sites. We may use this information to analyze trends, administer the Sites, track user movements on the Sites and gather aggregate demographic information about visitors so we can continually improve our Sites.
Cookies and other automated technologies may also allow our Sites to collect certain information or to recognize your computer or device each time it is used to visit a particular Site, track how you use our Sites, your preferences for features and functions and, for our Sites that have registration or similar features, they can store information such as your user name and password so you don’t have to re-enter them each time you return to visit. Most Internet browsers allow you to delete or disable cookies by changing the settings on your Internet browser. However, please note, deleting or disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain features and functions of our Sites and it may also require you to re-enter certain information each time you visit or attempt to use our Sites. You should consult the operating instructions that apply to your browser to determine how to best configure your browser settings for your needs.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties.
We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information and Non-personal Information to any Third Party we engage for our business purposes, such as administering, operating, configuring site design, maintaining and providing internal support for our Sites and Content on the Sites or any other business purpose. These Third Parties are called “operational service providers” and provide internal support to operations and activities and for Site design, development, hosting and operations. For example, we may employ operational service providers to send direct emails on our behalf or to provide information technology support. We may also use operational service providers for distributing online, email, messages or web-based newsletters and other information. We take reasonable efforts to ensure that our operational service providers protect your privacy, and that they are not permitted to use your Personal Information for their own marketing or promotional purposes.
5. Use of Anonymized or Aggregate Data.
MedForce may, either by itself or in coordination with its business partners and MedForce operational service providers, create aggregate or anonymized data sets from the Personal Information that we collect. As a general matter, aggregate and anonymized data sets do not include your Personal Information and cannot be used to identify you. We may disclose such aggregate or anonymized data sets with our business partners; for example, our business partners may use such aggregate or anonymized data sets in order to conduct research and analysis.
6. Cookie Consent Tool
California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Statement (“CCPA Statement”)
This CCPA Statement is provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies to California residents and supplements our overall Statement with additional disclosures and rights.
Your rights under CCPA
As of January 1 2020, California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their personal information is shared with third-parties or affiliated companies for direct marketing purposes.
California residents may also take advantage of the following rights:
- You may request that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected, the business purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose and the categories of third-parties with whom we have shared your personal information.
- You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. There are some reasons we will not be able to fully address your deletion request, such as if we need to complete a business need for you, to exercise our rights, or to comply with a legal obligation.
To take advantage of your disclosure and deletion rights, please contact us via our dedicated privacy portal by firstname.lastname@example.org. We may need to verify your identity to enable us to process your request. We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of privacy rights. We will respond to your request within 45 days of receipt of your request, after proper verification.
7. Transfer to Subsequent Owner.
If MedForce or any part of MedForce is sold or merged into another entity, the information we have about you may be transferred to a third party as part of that transaction. We will try to assure that no personally identifiable information that is transferred will be used or shared in a manner inconsistent with this Privacy Statement without your consent. However, in the event of a sale or merger, your continued use of this site signifies your agreement to be bound by the privacy statement and other applicable terms of the subsequent owner or operator.
8. Your Right to Limit Information and Marketing Communications.
You can always limit the information you provide to MedForce. You can also limit marketing communications that MedForce sends to you via email by following a simple opt-out process. Follow the instructions contained in our email to opt-out of receiving future marketing communications. Please be aware that even if you opt out of marketing or promotional emails, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information. You can manage preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on the web browser on your computer. Please consult the help section of your browser for information about preferences and privacy settings that may be available.
9. Security and Confidentiality of Information.
We maintain a reasonable standard of security and try to limit information access to individuals who need to have such access to perform their responsibilities associated with our Sites and the Content on our Sites. Despite these efforts, no system can ever be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the Personal Information stored on our servers will be free from unauthorized access. By using our Sites you are agreeing to assume this risk and any and all responsibility and liability that may arise.
10. Accessing, Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information.
If you have provided your Personal Information to us, you can update or delete it by logging into your account or contacting us at email@example.com. Although we may provide you with the ability to update or delete Personal Information directly on our Site, some Personal Information may not be changed or deleted by you and may require you to contact MedForce for verification.
11. Links to Third Party Websites.
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by MedForce. Our Sites may contain or display information from operational service providers or other Third Parties that link or redirect your browser to other websites, materials or organizations that have their own privacy policies and data collection, use and disclosure practices. We are not responsible for the privacy practices at these external websites or their use of your information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions for these web sites. If you have any questions regarding the information gathering or dissemination activities of other web sites, you should consult the privacy policies and terms and conditions contained on those web sites.
12. Privacy of Children.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13, and our Sites are not intended for the use of children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child is using our website and has provided Personal Information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate and delete any information as needed.
13. California Residents’ Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents who are individual customers of MedForce that have provided their Personal Information to us to request certain information regarding the disclosure of certain personal information, if any, to third parties for their direct marketing purposes for a prescribed period of time. If applicable, you may request such information by sending an email to us at email@example.com or contacting us via postal mail, proper postage prepaid, at:
Attention: Privacy Administrator
20 Avenue of the Common
Shrewsbury, NJ 07704
14. Do-Not-Track Signals and other Similar Mechanisms.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Websites subject to this Privacy Statement do not currently track users’ Personal Information over time and across third-party websites. Additionally, at this time MedForce does not knowingly permit third parties to collect Personal Information about an individual user’s online activities over time and across different website when using our Sites.
16. Protection of Social Security Numbers.
MedForce collects social security numbers and other sensitive Personal Information in the ordinary course of its business. MedForce has implemented reasonable technical, physical and administrative safeguards to help protect the Social Security numbers and other sensitive Personal Information from unlawful use and unauthorized disclosure. In particular, access to Social Security numbers is limited to those workers and service providers who have a need to access the information to perform tasks for MedForce.
17. Job Applicants.
If you have applied for employment with MedForce, the Personal Information submitted with your application will be used to process and consider your application. We may share the information on your application with consultants, attorneys, recruiters, background services, and our affiliates.
18. Governing Law.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.
19. Contact Us.
Attention: Privacy Administrator
20 Avenue of the Common
Shrewsbury, NJ 07704
© 2021 MedForce. All Rights Reserved.